Monday, June 11, 2012

Lazy

Okay so I am really not that good on keeping up to date on my blog. I am currently working on losing the 40ish pounds that I gained from all 3 kids and so far I am doing well. It has been a week and I was able to workout 4 days in a row but then I had to take a break Friday because I had absolutely no energy and then Saturday I was in Salt lake ALL day taking a test and then talking to family and Sundays I don't ever plan on working out unless we decide to do a family bike ride. Well I weighed in today and I haven't lost anything but the little bit that I gained during the week because of starting a new workout has disappeared which is nice. In a few minutes I am going to head to the gym to workout for an hour and then I will eat healthy again. I have noticed a little bit the look and feel of my stomach, but I know that no one else will notice for a little while which is okay for me. I wish that there was a magic overnight fix, but I will not have surgery and pills are just awful for people so I will do it the old fashioned slow way so that it stays off and makes me healthier.
On another note Tavin just had 4 bottom teeth pulled about a week ago because we noticed his adult teeth were growing in behind his baby ones. When we went into the dentist he suggested that we pull the 4 on the bottom because his adult teeth were so big that they would come in really crooked and in a couple months he would have to have his other teeth pulled anyway so we decided to do it all at once and so Tavin got 4 dollars from the tooth fairy and he bought a little transformer bumblebee. Caelum just finished first grade at the top of his class and this summer we are going to get his accidents under control so that he won't have problems in second grade. Caelum is so super smart I just hope that he gets his bowel and urine problems under control. Caelum and Jessery are having a joint birthday party this Saturday and Caelum gave a checklist of what I need to do before his party. I laughed so hard he loves making lists just like I do. Jessery just turned 4 and she is such a princess. She loves getting her hair fixed and nails painted and the works. I am so excited that I finally was blessed with a girl after two boys. Jessery told me that she wants a barbie and a baby and oh so many other things so we are trying to get her something but with so many ideas we have our work cut out for us.
Steve is working and I am looking for work and now that I have passed my CMA test I should have an easier time finding work.

No comments:

Post a Comment