Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More about me

So last we I had a bitter sweet departure from my externship. I was glad that I was finally done with my MA degree but I will defiantly miss working there. If anyone needs medical care and doesn't have insurance or would love to help support a growing local business go in and see them they are awesome. Chris Morgan is the provider there and he is great with his patients and cares for their well being a lot. I am looking for employment right now and would gladly take almost anything I can find. I applied for a job at the budge clinic through IHC and I would love to get the job so if you can pray for me to get the job or send me good vibes whatever is your specialty I would love the support from friends and family. Right now my jobs include looking for employment, being a mother and coupon shopping and I would really love to help contribute to the financial stability of my family so if anyone knows anything that is hiring I would love to put in an application. As the Holiday season starts up I hope that everyone is safe and thinks about the things and the people that they are thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment