Saturday, March 5, 2011

Home full of sickies

Well it is official I think we are all sick. I wish that there was some sort of a Mommy is sick nanny so that when mommy is sick someone can come in and take care of the kids and the Mommy and Daddy. Jessery has RSV and I think that we might have the RSV virus and so that really sucks. I was going to go and go wedding dress shopping for my older sister with all of my other sisters and my Mom but I decided to stay home so that I wouldn't get anyone else sick which is a bummer for me but I am pretty sure everyone else was glad that I didn't spread the illness. I hope that we can get better soon because I am sick of being cooped up in the house all day with only minor breaks. I love the snow, but I want the summer so bad right now.

1 comment:

  1. That really stinks. Sorry you are all sick. Hope you get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete