Sunday, February 27, 2011

My kids

For those who don't know already kids grow so fast. Caelum is 5 (really it doesn't feel like he should be that old) he is reading everything in sight and he loves to make me little cards and pictures. He is sounding things out to write them so one of his letters to me said 'dir mommy i have tomis and he is blue' it was so cute. He also wrote grandma a little note and he spelled it just how it sounds grama. I am really noticing how much of the American language is not sounded out but just sight memorized. Tavin is 4 and he is such a little cuddle bug when he wants to be. Tavin looks up to his brother so much and he wants to do everything Caelum does. Tavin's favorite thing to say right now is 'I missed you' it is so cute and he says it just when I need to hear it. He has been such a big helper lately and I love being able to spend a little time with just him while Caelum is at school and Jessery is asleep. Jessery is 2 and she is such a little cutie. She loves to dance until she realizes that someone is watching and then she will run and hide. We are working with her on potty training right now so I hope that she will catch on soon and then we will be diaper free in our home. I love the snow but I can't wait till summer comes and it is warm enough to take them out to the park and out for walks again they are sick of being cooped up in our duplex all day and I don't blame them. I hope to update this every week to keep the family and friends who are out there up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment