Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Moving

So it is a little late to post this update but we are MOVING!!! I am so excited and extremely nervous. We will be moving to Hansen Idaho right outside of Twin falls. Steve got a good job offer up there and since he has family up there we are going to stay with them for a little bit right at first. I am taking him up there and then the kids and I will be coming back to pack up the rest of the stuff and clean the place. We will move about 2 weeks later. We  have been feeling a pull to go back to Idaho for a little over a year and he put in an application on a whim and he got the offer a few weeks ago. It is a huge change for us because we have been here for so long. I can't wait till Tavin goes to kindergarten up there because it will be all day kindergarten because it will not break my day up as much as it has been as of late with Caelum in all day 2nd grade and Tavin in half day Kindergarten.
We appreciate Amanda and Chris for letting us stay in their basement for a few months to be able to find a decent place to move into up there. I really hope that I can be a great help to them while we live there like I plan on being. I am excited to be closer to my kids cousins, but we will be sad to leave the cousins and family here behind. I can't believe how many little things we have, packing really makes you realize how much you have and find things you forgot you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment